Sign in or
Inside Jericho: Live Talkshow
February 20, 2007 Episode *Spoiler Warning*(click on the link above to see selected Qs and As from the show)
Lynnette Rice of Entertainment Weekly, along with CBS Jericho's lovely Executive Producer Carol Barbee, and star Skeet Ulrich, field questions from viewers in the first installment of the Inside Jericho: Live Talkshow. You can watch these interviews on Innertube right now, if you missed them the first time around.
- Carol Barbee responds to a viewer's question, stating that the show is set in the present day, not 2009 as some have speculated based on screencaps of Jake's passport.
- Skeet Ulrich asks the provocative questions, "what do you keep, and what do you throw away" if you have to rebuild your government from nothing.
- Carol and Skeet discuss the importance of natural resources to Jericho after the attacks, and Gerald McRaney's role in helping to determine which resources might be most important to Jericho.
- We are given a small glimpse of what will be facing the citizens of Jericho as winter takes hold.
- Carol and Skeet also accidentally mention that another woman, Maggie, will be entering the show in episode 15 and that there will be some interest between her and Jake.
- And much more...
Spend an entertaining hour with Variety's Brian Lowry, Skeet Ulrich, and an animated Brad Beyer as they discuss the future of Jericho and life on the set with fans like you.
- Brad Beyer mentioned some things about what it's like working with Shoshannah and that along the way he is learning how to sign.
- Skeet Ulrich comments on his friendship with Alicia Coppola, and Brad Beyer tells us a little bit about what it's like to work with her.
- The guys comment on their buddy chemistry onscreen and offscreen.
- Brad Beyer jokes that Stanley's brother, Gary, lives in the basement at Richmond Farm, and that he was once a woman. These shocking revelations lead viewers to wonder whether the Richmond Farm is located in Kansas, on Wisteria Lane, or in the Manhattan offices of a glitzy fashion magazine. ;)
Mike Schneider of Daily Variety sits down with Carol Barbee and Ashley Scott to talk relationships. They explore the relationships between Emily and Jake, of course, and also the relationships between Emily, Roger, and Jonah.
- Carol says New York made it. There has been some back and forth about that, but she says we can probably trust that information.
- Hawkins is involved on a deep level in what happened. He is working many different angles, and depending on your point of view, you will decide if he is good or bad.
- We will see more of the relationship between Emily and Jonah as he comes and goes. Emily will also be heading out of town.
- In the last half of the season we see a relationship between Jericho and New Bern that "escalates and escalates and escalates." It comes to a pretty explosive end.
- At the time of the show they were shooting episode 19, and were breaking the finale story. Shooting ends April 5th.
Please feel free to add more about these interviews (just click EasyEdit on the top of this page to add what you have to say) or comment below.
Don't forget to watch Jericho on CBS every Wed. at 8PM. (The episodes are also beginning to play again on Saturday's on CBS at 8PM, just in case you've missed the episode from that week)
Latest page update: made by heidianna
, May 23 2007, 7:41 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by heidianna
No content added or deleted.
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|CBSJerichoteam||Inside Jericho Podcast Errors||3||Mar 16 2007, 11:48 AM EDT by CallmeGoof|
|Anonymous||Podcast not work||0||Mar 14 2007, 12:54 PM EDT by Anonymous|
|Anonymous||Podcast on line are wrong||0||Mar 9 2007, 2:11 AM EST by Anonymous|
Showing 3 of 8 threads for this page - view all