Sign in or
Help create a character bio
for Randy Paden by clicking
Easy Edit above
Assumed deceased, most likely killed by Ravenwood in Rogue River (ep 1.8, Rogue River.
- Member of Ravenwood.
- Spent time in Iraq, stationed in Fallugiah
What we know:
- His unit was originally brought in to protect the governor of Nebraska
- Instead they were sent to Rogue River to help FEMA evacuate the hospital.
- His unit massacred anyone not well enough to leave the hospital and he was shot trying to stop them.
- He was the only one that Dr. Dhuwalia could save in the hospital.
- He first tried to scare Jake and Eric away, and then he stopped acting hostile
- He stayed behind at the hospital and provided cover fire, sacrificing himself to allow the others to get away
What we don't know:
- Why did he just try to scare Jake and Eric instead of kill them when they first came to town? We saw that it only took him 1 - 2 seconds to aim and accurately shoot and kill a member of Ravenwood, and we don't know how long he had to aim at the Green boys. Like Jake said, "If he wanted to kill us, he would have."
Relationships and connections to other characters:
Most likely worked with Goetz
The fact that he helped the Green boys instead of killing them.
Choosing to stay behind and ensure the escape of Jake, Eric and Dr. Dhuwalia, despite certain death.
Latest page update: made by greeneyes371
, Jul 1 2007, 1:09 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by greeneyes371
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.