Sign in or
Help create a character bio for
Samuel Hawkins by clicking
Easy Edit above
Meet the actor: Sterling Ardrey
What we know:
- He is the only son of Darcy and Robert Hawkins.
- He reacts to having to tell the lies and doesn't really understand why.
- He and his mother and sister were effectively kidnapped from D.C. by his father who wanted to get them out of town before the bombings.
- He wants Robert to be there as his full-time father.
- He is interested in sports, especially football.
- He is the only 'child' who regularly appears in Jericho
- He has difficulty dealing with watching the death of Sarah Mason and draws pictures to help himself handle the feelings.
What we don't know:
Will he ever tell anyone about what happened to Sarah Mason?
How well did he know his father before coming to Jericho?
Relationships with other characters:
Father: Robert Hawkins
Mother: Darcy Hawkins
Latest page update: made by greeneyes371
, Jul 1 2007, 11:10 AM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by greeneyes371
104 words added
33 words deleted
1 image added
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|Skeeterbit||How old is Sam?||0||Aug 26 2007, 10:28 PM EDT by Skeeterbit|
Thread started: Aug 26 2007, 10:28 PM EDT Watch
I don't know how old Sam is supposed to be in the show but it seems to me the writer's are portraying as a little immature. Based on his size, I can't imagine him wanting to play with coloring books.
|7Knight-Wolf||Brave kid||0||Mar 13 2007, 9:09 PM EDT by 7Knight-Wolf|
Showing 2 of 2 threads for this page