Sign in or
Sarah's the traitor
Episode 1.04 - Walls of Jericho
- When Victor Miller is interrogated by Hawkins while in the hospital for the radiation sickness, he tells Robert " ..someone flipped, there's a traitor..." Rob asks do you know who it was, Victors response: "You know.....her."
- Hawkins laptop receives a message stating "The traitor has been Identified. Make contact ASAP"
- Suddenly, the one in contact with Hawkins is murdered
Episode 1.14 - Heart of Winter
- The hunter asks Sarah "Hawkins is starting to put the pieces together, he needs to be eliminated. WE'VE already eliminated the other three targets, why are you stalling on this one?"
- The old man has to be the body that was found at the house Hawkins and Sarah went to when they wanted to confront the old man.
- Perhaps Sarah is in contact with the Hunter and NOT the old man?
Latest page update: made by
, Apr 27 2007, 3:46 AM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|MichalNancyKarni||What Victor said to Hawkins in Episode 4||3||Apr 17 2007, 7:34 PM EDT by Anonymous|
Thread started: Mar 13 2007, 4:44 PM EDT Watch
I remember him saying 'You know who"
any one have the episode recorded and willing to check this out?
if you are right, then it could be Sarah
Thing is, we don't have first names or pictures of Mason, Chavez or Chaung.
They could easily be female.
|7Knight-Wolf||Traitor||2||Apr 6 2007, 10:43 PM EDT by capsless|
Thread started: Mar 13 2007, 8:43 PM EDT Watch
So, if Sarah is traitor to the bombers (Hawkins, the old man, chaung, chavez, ect.) then doesn't tha tmake her GOOD? I always hated Sarach's guts and appreciated Mr. Hawkins, but if Mr. Hawkins is bomber (terrorist) that means...well he should be the one I hate. It doesn't make since cuz Hawkins seems like a good person; he really cares about his family.
Showing 2 of 2 threads for this page