Sign in or
Who Detonated the EMP?
Whomever detonated the EMP is the key to who did it.
Lets look at the facts -
Season 1 -
1) Missiles are seen going up
2) EMP goes off
3) Missiles that go up where not the ones that caused the EMP (discussed elsewhere)
Season 2 -
4) US is has broken apart into ASA, Texas and former USA
5) ASA TV report doesn't mention EMP
6) ASA TV says the bombing was Iran & N. Korea,
7) Iran & N. Korea, do not have the capability to detonate a nuke of North America. Only the US, Russia, China, Ukraine, and Britain (and France if we let their bombers in) have the capability.
8) The EMP seemed to shut down the power grid, not fry the most electronics (except for cars). Many commercial electrical devices where shown working just fine in Season 2, EP 1.
The EMP nuke was launch and detonated by the former USA in an attempt to stop the ASA launch of nukes against Iran & N. Korea. The EMP nuke was not intentionally an EMP, it was meant to blow up the outgoing missiles in-flight. (Frying the electronics of missile silos to prevent a launch in the first place would be difficult by design).
The EMP was a result of a response by the former USA to the coup d’état by ASA leaders.
(As a side note, the Civil War II that ASA, Texas and former USA are now engaged in results in the ending of outside aid from the rest of the world because they may or may not know who is right)
Thoughts, Additions, Missing Facts?
Latest page update: made by Downunder
, Mar 26 2008, 6:12 AM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by Downunder
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|MysteryMr.EMisterE||Who Detonated the EMP?||0||Aug 30 2008, 2:08 AM EDT by MysteryMr.EMisterE|
Thread started: Aug 30 2008, 2:08 AM EDT Watch
All nuclear missile silos are EMP hardened. They were designed to survive in case of a nuclear attack. So, an EMP from the former USA would not have stopped the ASA launch. Also, Jericho is well inside the ASA boundary. The missiles they saw would have been from the ASA going up. So, my question is, what other purpose would have been served by sending the states back in time 200 years?
Do you find this valuable?
|IllinoisBrad||Interesting theory||0||Mar 8 2008, 10:49 PM EST by IllinoisBrad|
Thread started: Mar 8 2008, 10:49 PM EST Watch
Let me throw this out there...
Suppose the USA used an anti-ballistic missile system or a Patriot against the outgoing ASA missiles?
This might explain the detonation we saw, and why the emp effects were not as accute as they should of been. We got a nuclear explosion high in the atmosphere, right? Could a patriot or one of those missiles like the one that took out the bad satellite recently, possibly been used by the USA to prevent an ASA missile attack on innocent nations?
1 out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?
Showing 2 of 2 threads for this page