Sign in or
|Version||User||Scope of changes|
|Mar 26 2008, 6:12 AM EDT (current)||Downunder|
|Feb 21 2008, 6:27 AM EST||Downunder||4 words added, 3 words deleted|
Key: Additions Deletions
Whomever detonated the EMP is the key to who did it.
Lets look at the facts -
Season 1 -
1) Missiles are seen going up
2) EMP goes off
3) Missiles that go up where not the ones that caused the EMP (discussed elsewhere)
Season 2 -
4) US is has broken apart into ASA, Texas and former USA
5) ASA TV report doesn't mention EMP
6) ASA TV says the bombing was Iran & N. Korea,
7) Iran & N. Korea, do not have the capability to detonate a nuke of North America. Only the US, Russia, China, Ukraine, and Britain (and France if we let their bombers in) have the capability.
8) The EMP seemed to shut down the power grid, not fry the most electronics (except for cars). Many commercial electrical devices where shown working just fine in Season 2, EP 1.
The EMP nuke was launch and detonated by the former USA in an attempt to stop the ASA launch of nukes against Iran & N. Korea. The EMP nuke was not intentionally an EMP, it was meant to blow up the outgoing missiles in-flight. (Frying the electronics of missile silos to prevent a launch in the first place would be difficult by design).
The EMP was a result of a response by the former USA to the coup d’état by ASA leaders.
(As a side note, the Civil War II that ASA, Texas and former USA are now engaged in results in the ending of outside aid from the rest of the world because they may or may not know who is right)
Thoughts, Additions, Missing Facts?