Good Job Stanely, Whanks Trish
Thanks to Stanely, For tahing care of John GEOTZ. . . . He deserved it. .
Thanks To Trish for Showing [ Ravenwood ] Home office The paperwork [ Sent by E- MAIL ]
About the Money Shortages. Which, They Fired Geotz And Exesting men At Jericho
Taking Their Rifles And HUMMERS . . . RIP JOHN GEOTZ
New Burm Hung GEOTZ 'S Body From a Tree.. Just Deserts
Mar 11 2008, 11:21 PM EDT by
Reconstituted Federal Government.
"The new Federal Government has been restored in Cheyenne, Wyoming. There are a couple of holdouts, Texas and a block in the east that have not rejoined the United States."
This statement is incorrect. The Federal Government reconstituted in Columbus OH!
Feb 26 2008, 9:21 AM EST by
The rest of the world.
What do you think the state of the rest of the world is? The world economies are so intertwined and reliant on each other that if the US collapsed, the world's economies would take a massive hit. Possibly to to the point of collapse themselves. Also, with the US knocked out and confusion reigning, other governments might take that opportunity to do whatever they want. And that might mean invading neighbors or attacking internal enemies, possibly causing civil wars. In episode 9:02 who were the minutemen missles aimed at? A foreign nation, or an internal threat?
Basically I wonder: With the self appointed police force of the world, and the biggest economy knocked out, What might have happened to the rest of the world.
Feb 6 2008, 2:58 PM EST by
What we Know
I seen where at least 4 well known military bases weren't hit, which tells me that there is still a US military somewhere too.
1. Norfolk was not hit, worlds largest military bases are there along with NATO headquarters.
2. Oak RIdge, home of the nuclear plants untouched.
3. Military bases along the South East Coast also untouched as was NASA.
4. With NORAD underground and protected, it would have been unphased and could have easily have launched our nukes from it.
5. Where were the nukes housed in Kansas at when the rest went off?
6. You can't see Denver from Jericho, sorry but, they didn't see nukes blowing there either.
7. The Migs in the beginning of the series must've come from either China or North Korea, but since some nukes were sent eastwards as well, I'd have to also say that possibly the middle east, (I'm thinking either one of the two places mentioned elsewhere in the series that Jake visited,) was involved. If it were Russia they would have went North.
8. Let's also not forget that NY and Maryland is also okay so there's two more military bases at least, not to mention the stealth bases, and where are they at? We've not seen the first one.
9. Okay the DC area was wiped out, either the President or Vice is still alive contrary to reports as neither is in the same location at the same time and definitely not at the time the bombs went off at 6 pm at night on the east coast.
10. With Norfolk not hit, the fourth in line would be an Admiral or General and they are all at NATO in Norfolk or one of the other bases around the US.
11. Should it be possible that the Govt leaders were gone, the US would be automatically under military rule, where's the towns militia?
12. With Kansas powered by Nuke plants, I can't believe they stay without power as long as they have.
I can go on and on with problems with the story so far.
Jan 24 2008, 2:45 PM EST by
What We Know
Want to add to this page? Add your list facts and and events to this page by clicking the EasyEdit button above! Robert Hawkins Claims to be an undercover CIA agent embedding within a terrorist cell. Can we trust the st
Jan 22 2008, 12:58 PM EST by